Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Arul weds janaka


It was on 10th feb , Namba Dr kalaiarul mattikittan to Jananka
here are few updates..
some of our vats makkal attended.
Enna saapda..ready-aa..?
Arul chance-eh illay , was in non stop flow (ore..talking..talking..), he was just passing comments with odiance and ofcourse with janaka also.





Below is the vatsmakkal photo


Members in photo are (Behind, starting clockwise) Raghuraman,Philip,benedict,myself) front row (my mother,my wife(menaka), ponnu mapalai,sajeesh's father and mother, his friend raasakopalu.. and psycho)



for more photos you can check out here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.